Sunday, March 4, 2012

Research Project Progress Report: Week 3

        This week I found a few more sources and finished my outline. I had a hard time starting my outline but once the ideas started flowing I was able to get it all done all at once. I learned that it would have been a lot harder if I had to make up the whole essay as I went along because coming up with the structure was already hard enough that trying to structure and write your thoughts and findings all at once would have been very messy. The one challenge I faced this week was meeting the deadline for the annotated bibliography...I still have to go back and finish that -cough-. My goals for next week is to get a start on that rough draft (which won't be anything I'll be able to finish in one day) and also to just finish the annotated bibliography so I can get that out of the way instead of just putting it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment