Sunday, March 18, 2012

Research Project Progress Report: Week 5

        This week I did my rough draft of my research paper. The most valuable thing I learned was definitely not to leave things last minute so I don't get stuck doing work while I'm sick next time. The only challenges I faced was making my rough draft clean and coherent. Every time I start writing something its mostly brain vomit and I always have to go back and organize everything so it doesn't all look like random information everywhere. So the fact that this was such a long writing process everything came out kind of messy and random despite me trying to stick to my outline - I couldn't help just writing the next thing that came to my mind no matter how irrelevant it was. My goals for this coming week is to get a lot of work done on polishing my rough draft because it isn't anything close that I would actually consider passing in for a final. I'm going to want to go back and find the right spots to add in more things that I felt I left out the first time writing it, so its not just going to be plain editing and rearranging things. I feel like I got the hardest part out of the way which was get all this information down but I still feel like I have a good ways to go before a final.

No comments:

Post a Comment