Monday, February 27, 2012

Research Project Progress Report: Week 2

        This week I went through to pick the sources I wanted to mainly use and started my annotated bibliography for them. I learned that I didn't have as much usable sources as I thought I did so I had to go back and look for more. A challenge that I'm facing is being able to come up with different types of sources. The easiest ones that might actually have relevant information are usually articles online. I'm hoping to find at least a few video sources like a documentary or an interview to add variety to my sources. A new question that emerged is what types of sources could I actually find that would relate to this topic that doesn't just include articles? My goals for this upcoming week is to find the last few sources I need to add variety and finish my annotated bibliography with them. I will also need to make sure that in the end my annotated bibliography is strong enough for me to do my outline for Monday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment